Happy New Year friends! We Speak Prosperity and Restoration over You for 2012.

Happy New Year friends!  We pray that this year will be the best year ever for you.  In fact, this is what God desires for you.  Some time ago in the fall I was sitting in my office looking out the window as the wind was blowing very hard and bending the trees that lined the parking lot almost to the ground.  I sat in wonder as to what purpose this serves.

Instantly, God spoke to my heart that the old must go so that the new may come.  Indeed, as the wind violently blew the trees, the old, dead leaves were being cleaned off of the trees to make room for the new life that would appear the next spring.  It is not different for you.

This past year has been hard for many.  The world’s economic systems have been hit hard.  Many are struggling with finances.  This economic pressure has strained relationships and harmed the health of many.  But I want to encourage you today.  I hear the Sprit saying that 2012 will be a year of prosperity and restoration.  Just as the leaves were cleaned off of the trees to make room for the new, you likewise have been prepared for the next great thing God is going to do in your life.  You have learned lessons in this time that you could have learned in no other way.

And don’t put limits on God.  You have not traveled this way before.  Expect the unexpected.  I hear the Lord saying, “Forget the former things; do not dwell on the past.  See, I am doing a new thing!  Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?  I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland.”  Isaiah 43:18, 19.


comment 0 comments:

Post a Comment

Delete this element to display blogger navbar

 
Powered by Blogger